Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Other: We did not support Zarfi for the prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Other: We did not support Zarfi for the prime minister Empty Other: We did not support Zarfi for the prime minister

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Apr 2020, 6:21 am

Other: We did not support Zarfi for the prime minister

13:33 - 02/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Alliance of Saireon revealed, on Thursday, important facts regarding whether or not to support Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi, between the terms of the alliance in exchange for supporting the taxpayer.
    Member of the Alliance, MP Riyadh Al-Masoudi, said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "Al-Zorfi's assignment was not the result of adopting the Alliance of Saireon, but rather was nominated by the President of the Republic, Barham Salih," stressing that "the support of other people requires Al-Zorfi to implement our conditions."
    Al-Masoudi added, “Among our conditions is the ability to persuade the Shiite political forces opposing him, as well as to bring in completely independent personalities without favoring the non-Shi’ite blocs, such as the Kurds and Sunnis.” The interior objected to before the outside.
    Al-Masoudi indicated that "Al-Zarfi took a risky principle in it, which is his bet on external voices, leaving his persuasion to the heads of the blocs and their leaders, and this is a wrong estimate by his negotiating team." Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:35 am