Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: We will give Al-Kazimi the freedom to choose members of his government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: We will give Al-Kazimi the freedom to choose members of his government Empty Al-Fateh: We will give Al-Kazimi the freedom to choose members of his government

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Apr 2020, 5:31 am

Al-Fateh: We will give Al-Kazimi the freedom to choose members of his government

12:11 - 04/13/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Al-Fateh coalition, Mukhtar Al-Mousawi, affirmed on Monday that his alliance would give Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi the power to choose his government ministers freely to escape the hegemony of the appointment of ministers.
    Al-Musawi said in a statement to "Information", that "the major parties in Parliament formed the government of Abdul-Mahdi and dominated all joints of the state horizontally and vertically," noting that "the Al-Fateh coalition does not want to go into the same experience that accompanied the formation of the Abdul-Mahdi government on the basis of Muhasisia ".
    He added that "the percentage of quotas in the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi is very small compared to the government of Abdul-Mahdi, who resigned."
    Al-Moussawi indicated that "the political parties took advantage of the personality of Abdul-Mahdi and installed ministers according to their own interests," stressing that "the Al-Fateh Alliance will give Al-Kazemi the authority to choose his government ministers freely." Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:52 am