Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Morshedy: The new taxpayer does not have the capacity to extract the country from its economic cr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Morshedy: The new taxpayer does not have the capacity to extract the country from its economic cr Empty Al-Morshedy: The new taxpayer does not have the capacity to extract the country from its economic cr

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Apr 2020, 1:41 am

Al-Morshedy: The new taxpayer does not have the capacity to extract the country from its economic crisis

08:50 - 04/20/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / special
    between a member of the House of Representatives, Asaad Al-Murshidi, on Monday, that the person in charge of forming the government does not have the capacity to get the country out of its economic crisis, pointing out that Al-Kazemi is a security man and the political blocs support him for the sake of its interests centered on obtaining positions.
    Al-Murshidi said in a statement to “Information”, that “the position of prime minister is political and international at the same time and whoever holds it must have knowledge and full knowledge of these aspects in addition to internal and external relations. Therefore, Mustafa Al-Kazemi is a safe man and does not have a political background that qualifies him to lead the country.” .
    He added that "the economic crisis needs a man who is competent or has international relations at least while the one in charge of forming the government does not have the capacity to get the country out of its current economic crisis."
    And that "the overall political blocs in support of Al-Kazemi is not in the interest of the country or to support this character, but rather for the sake of its own interests centered around obtaining positions in the new government." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 8:17 pm