Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Granting financial powers to the Bank of the economy to reduce its losses

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Granting financial powers to the Bank of the economy to reduce its losses Empty Granting financial powers to the Bank of the economy to reduce its losses

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:10 pm

Granting financial powers to the Bank of the economy to reduce its losses

06/30/20140 

Central Bank granted some financial powers to the Bank of the economy for investment and funding in order to reduce losses.

said Director General of the Directorate of banking and credit control Abdul Abbas Khalaf Sultan said on Monday that "the central bank decided to give some financial authority for the management of the bank in order to compensate for the losses, which included entry Economy Bank for Investment and Finance to Window buying and selling foreign currency ceiling cash specified amount of five million dollars a week. " 

and added that "the Bank allowed the bank also issued letters of guarantee type entry tender exclusively starting on Tuesday." and continued the Sultan said, "These actions come based on the powers of the Central Bank in accordance with the law No. 94 Iraqi banks for the year 2004. 

[url=http://www.radiodijla.com/cgi-bin/news/news_item.pl?id=2014-06-30 13:06:30#.U7Hzx_ldXTp][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 5:43 am