Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Al-Kadhimi asks Macron to visit Baghdad

chouchou
    chouchou

Al-Kadhimi asks Macron to visit Baghdad Empty Al-Kadhimi asks Macron to visit Baghdad

Post by chouchou Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:36 pm

Shafaq News / Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi invited, today, Thursday, invited French President Emmanuel Macron to visit Iraq, while Paris expressed optimism about the government plan for reform.

Al-Kadhimi’s media office said, in a statement received by Shafaq News agency that “Prime Minister received today, the French Minister of Europe and Foreign Affairs, Jean-Yves Le Drian, and his accompanying delegation, ”noting that“ during the meeting, relations and issues concerned between the two sides were discussed.

The statement quoted Al-Kadhimi as saying that "the French role through the international coalition is very important in supporting Iraq to face ISIS", noting that "Iraq is ready for international cooperation with all countries supporting peace specially France".

Al-Kadhimi also sent with the French minister "an invitation to the French president to visit Iraq."

For his part, the French minister affirmed that France is "ready to support Iraq to take its deserved regional role represented by the current government and to continue supporting Iraqi efforts in the reconstruction of liberated areas, especially Mosul”.

The statement also said, "During the meeting, a discussion took place about Covid-19 pandemic to benefit from the French experience".

Earlier, The French Minister, Jean-Yves Le Drian, arrived to Iraq to visit the officials in Baghdad and Erbil.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3, zimi31 and Diamond like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Al-Kadhimi asks Macron to visit Baghdad Empty Re: Al-Kadhimi asks Macron to visit Baghdad

Post by Diamond Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:54 pm

thumbs2

weslin3 likes this post

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:15 am