Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy sets the date for Parliament to receive the 2020 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy sets the date for Parliament to receive the 2020 budget Empty A deputy sets the date for Parliament to receive the 2020 budget

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Sep 2020, 6:57 am

A deputy sets the date for Parliament to receive the 2020 budget

14:49 - 09/07/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    Al-Fateh Alliance MP Fadel Jaber set, Monday, the date for the House of Representatives to receive the draft federal budget law for the year 2020 after sending it from the Ministry of Planning to the government.
    Jaber said in a statement to / information /, that "the draft federal budget law for the year 2020 will be sent by the Council of Ministers to the House of Representatives next week after the completion of its reading by the government," noting that "the provisions of the budget include the operational part only."
    He added that "the House of Representatives will vote quickly to the federal budget for 2020, as it is preparing to receive the 2021 budget," indicating that "the 2021 budget will include the operational and investment parts and will be different from previous budgets."
    And the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced, yesterday, Sunday, that it will receive the special budget for the remainder of the year 2020.
    The Ministry of Planning referred the budget for the year 2020 to the Council of Ministers for approval, and then referred it to the House of Representatives for approval so that the borrowing law could be approved in order to release the entitlements of employees and citizens for the remaining months of the current year, confirming work with the relevant authorities to prepare the 2021 budget.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:46 am