Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary Finance for The government has set a date for sending the budget and we addressed it i

chouchou
    chouchou

Parliamentary Finance for The government has set a date for sending the budget and we addressed it i Empty Parliamentary Finance for The government has set a date for sending the budget and we addressed it i

Post by chouchou Sat 28 Nov 2020, 10:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} A member of the Parliamentary Committee, Jamal Cougar, revealed, on Saturday, the date for sending a law to the general budget for the year 2021, according to what the government has set, indicating that the committee addressed the government with an official letter in this regard.

Cougar told {Euphrates News} that “the government has not yet sent to the general budget for 2021, noting that during the meeting with the Prime Minister, Minister of Finance, Minister of Planning and Governor of the Central Bank, the Minister of Finance confirmed that the budget will reach the House of Representatives either at the end of this month, or Mid-December to next. ”

And he called “the authorities concerned to send the budget in a hurry so that the issue of salary disbursement for the month of January is not delayed, under the pretext of not approving the budget,” indicating that “we asked the competent authorities face to face as well as notifying them with an official letter to expedite sending the budget.”
    He stressed that “the response has not yet arrived from the government regarding the law.”

The committee’s reporter, Ahmed Al-Safar, had earlier confirmed to the Al Furat News that the salaries of January would be delayed due to the failure to send a budget law to the specified date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3, Rip534 and Diamond like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance for The government has set a date for sending the budget and we addressed it i Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance for The government has set a date for sending the budget and we addressed it i

Post by Diamond Sat 28 Nov 2020, 2:43 pm

if its the end of nov could be happy new year Dance banna2 banna3

weslin3, chouchou and Rip534 like this post

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:57 am