Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
weslin3
Diamond
chouchou
7 posters

An economist calls for deleting the three zeros from the dinar to strengthen the local currency

chouchou
    chouchou

An economist calls for deleting the three zeros from the dinar to strengthen the local currency Empty An economist calls for deleting the three zeros from the dinar to strengthen the local currency

Post by chouchou Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economic expert Raad Twig called , the central bank to delete the three zeros from the dinar to strengthen the local currency.

Twig said: It is known that the monetary mass in circulation is about 60 trillion dinars, which is not available with the Central Bank of Iraq, banks and the public, and it is a large monetary block compared to the economic transactions of the Iraqi economy and that a large proportion of this block suffers from compactness and therefore this does not help the Central Bank of Iraq in drawing a policy Effective cash calling on  the central bank to delete three zeros or gradual deletion of zeros to make the value of the dinar appear at a higher value and that the processes of evaluation and monetary balance will be formed quickly in the market economy. ”

He added: The monetary mass can become approximately 15 to 25 trillion dinars and the value of the new dinar converges to the value of the dollar, which facilitates the process of calculation and allows small and new denominations of cash to appear in the money market.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3, zimi31, Rip534 and Diamond like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

An economist calls for deleting the three zeros from the dinar to strengthen the local currency Empty Re: An economist calls for deleting the three zeros from the dinar to strengthen the local currency

Post by Diamond Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:58 am

Sounds like my kind of deal  lol! thanks chouchou

weslin3, chouchou, zimi31 and Rip534 like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

An economist calls for deleting the three zeros from the dinar to strengthen the local currency Empty Re: An economist calls for deleting the three zeros from the dinar to strengthen the local currency

Post by weslin3 Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:22 am

He added: The monetary mass can become approximately 15 to 25 trillion dinars and new dinar converges to the value of the dollar, which facilitates the process of calculation and allows small and new denominations of cash to appear in the money market.

Could be like the IMF suggested years ago... around $1.17 or so.

chouchou, zimi31, Rip534 and Diamond like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:16 am

The first quarter of 2021  Dance banna2 banna3

weslin3, chouchou, zimi31 and Rip534 like this post

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:31 am

weslin3 wrote:He added: The monetary mass can become approximately 15 to 25 trillion dinars and new dinar converges to the value of the dollar, which facilitates the process of calculation and allows small and new denominations of cash to appear in the money market.

Could be like the IMF suggested years ago... around $1.17 or so.

Wouldn't this be wonderful...praying it's so!!! After all these years, I would gladly take whatever they are offering and never look back...    thumbs

weslin3, chouchou and Rip534 like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:45 am

Me too zimi! flower

chouchou, zimi31 and Rip534 like this post

Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:08 pm

weslin3 wrote:Me too zimi! flower
    Certainly go a long way to forgetting 2020 thats for sure.

Neno, weslin3, chouchou and Rip534 like this post

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:14 pm

Stevethebrit wrote:
    weslin3 wrote:Me too zimi! flower
    Certainly go a long way to forgetting 2020 thats for sure.

So true, although I doubt we will ever forget this crazy year, I hope I live long enough to know, as Paul Harvey would say...the 'rest of the story'!!! The one they have been selling...I am not buying     badboys

weslin3, chouchou and Rip534 like this post

jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:40 pm

I swear that the only people who still post are the ones that responded to this post!!  Maybe this will happen, but I would bet that if we look back we will see other economists opinions which were never followed in Iraq....but I still have hope!

weslin3, chouchou, zimi31, Rip534 and bajachaser like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:46 pm

I guess I may be the biggest fool here jedi. Was on IIF since 2004 then followed Neno here. But still hanging on. lol!

Neno, chouchou, zimi31 and Rip534 like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:03 am