Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: Political motives prevent the reconstruction and rehabilitation of Anbar factories

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: Political motives prevent the reconstruction and rehabilitation of Anbar factories      Empty Source: Political motives prevent the reconstruction and rehabilitation of Anbar factories

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Mar 2021, 6:48 am

Source: Political motives prevent the reconstruction and rehabilitation of Anbar factories     

08:32 - 06/03/2021
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Anbar ..
    A high-ranking source in the Anbar local government admitted, on Saturday, that there are political motives that prevent the reconstruction and rehabilitation of government industrial plants that have been suspended for more than 17 years, despite the stability of the security situation in all cities of Anbar.
    The source said in a statement to / Al-Maalouma / that “influential political parties in the central government and Anbar are working in hiding against any project aimed at rebuilding, rehabilitating and operating government factories throughout the cities of Anbar, which have been suspended for more than 17 years, despite the fact that international investment companies have shown their willingness to operate. These giant factories, which are among the most important productive factories in Anbar and Iraq.
    The source added, "These authorities are behind obstructing the efforts to operate factories and government laboratories for financial reasons, in addition to the fact that these authorities benefit from the import of materials and the operation of these factories overthrow their financial situation."
    He pointed out that "operating all government factories contributes to addressing unemployment and opens the way for the recovery of the country's economic reality and the province." End / 12 a

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 2:42 am