Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khashan warns of an unprecedented scenario for early elections, worse than what happened in 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khashan warns of an unprecedented scenario for early elections, worse than what happened in 2018 Empty Khashan warns of an unprecedented scenario for early elections, worse than what happened in 2018

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Mar 2021, 6:53 am

Khashan warns of an unprecedented scenario for early elections, worse than what happened in 2018

10:11 - 12/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / private ...
    the independent representative, Basem Khashan, warned of an unprecedented scenario for the elections scheduled to take place next October, pointing out that the elections will be worse than the previous ones in 2018.
    Khashan told / the information / that “the elections should not bear the characteristic of early, especially With the close of the end of the parliamentary session at June 2022, as the elections may be postponed, but an early characteristic will remain with them even if they are held two days before the end of the parliamentary session.
    He added that "conducting the elections is very difficult, and if they are held, fraud will be very much present, and therefore there is a farce that will happen when the voting process is conducted."
    He indicated that "many serious mistakes may occur and the election results may be different and worse than what happened in the 2018 elections." 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:48 am