Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fath: We are surprised at the financial and central submission to the pressure of the Internation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fath: We are surprised at the financial and central submission to the pressure of the Internation Empty Al-Fath: We are surprised at the financial and central submission to the pressure of the Internation

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Mar 2021, 2:17 pm

Al-Fath: We are surprised at the financial and central submission to the pressure of the International Monetary Fund regarding the exchange rates of the dollar

15:30 - 13/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private.
    On Saturday, the Al-Fateh Alliance criticized the central bank and the Finance Ministry's submission to the pressures exerted by the International Monetary Fund regarding not raising the dollar exchange rates.
    A member of the coalition, Hamid Al-Mousawi, said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah agency, that “there are internal parties that do not look at the catastrophic effects that will be caused by the collective refusal to keep exchange rates as they are,” stressing that “these parties put pressure on the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank to keep prices The exchange is for personal purposes and mono benefits.
    He added, "The insistence of the financial authorities in the state to keep the exchange rates as they are without serious and real scientific and economic study has caused the delay of many works and projects that are awaiting the citizen who has fallen victim to ill-considered government decisions."
    He noted that "this insistence pushed the government to find solutions to compensate contractors who were affected by the high exchange rates in addition to the small sectors that are close to collapse."
    He pointed out that "the government losses in light of the current exchange rates will be greater and will exhaust future budgets, and we have provided evidence and evidence in this regard."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:38 am