Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The Minister of Finance threatened to resign if the exchange rate changed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The Minister of Finance threatened to resign if the exchange rate changed Empty Deputy: The Minister of Finance threatened to resign if the exchange rate changed

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Mar 2021, 2:21 pm

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On Friday (March 19, 2021), the deputy of the "Sadikoun" bloc, Uday Awad, said that Finance Minister Ali Allawi threatened to resign if the exchange rate of the dinar was changed against the dollar approved in the current year’s financial budget.

Awad said in a televised interview with  IQ NEWS , that "the Kurdistan region is still laughing at the government and the heads of the blocs," referring to "collecting signatures on the offer or amendment of Article 11, which concerns the region’s share in the budget."

He added, "The article that was agreed upon with the heads of the blocs is a laughter," saying that "the 250,000 are from Kirkuk and Mosul oil, and it is not the region’s oil, and the region’s delegation deliberately misleads the facts."
    He added, "We insist on amending Article 11, and it must be approved in accordance with the constitution," adding, "We have the majority and we can pass the budget easily and easily."

He pointed out, "Some heads of the blocs are refusing to discuss the exchange rate of the dollar, and that the Minister of Finance threatened to resign if the exchange rate changed."

He pointed out, "There are sums allocated to support the petro-dollar for each province in the budget," stressing that "whoever wants the unity of the people and the political process must be fair."

During a session that he intends to hold today, the parliament will present the fiscal budget bill for 2021 for voting, while the Kurdistan Democratic Party announced that an agreement had been reached to pass the article on the Kurdistan region’s share of the budget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:30 am