Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: 20 paragraphs in the 2021 budget that still have differences between the representative forc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: 20 paragraphs in the 2021 budget that still have differences between the representative forc Empty Deputy: 20 paragraphs in the 2021 budget that still have differences between the representative forc

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Mar 2021, 7:38 am

Deputy: 20 paragraphs in the 2021 budget that still have differences between the representative forces

12:55 - 22/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Representative Manar Abdul Muttalib, confirmed, on Monday, that 20 paragraphs in the 2021 budget still have differences between the representative forces.
    "We hope that next Saturday's session will be decisive in completing the quorum for the presentation and discussion of the budget paragraphs, up to the stage of voting in order to settle the most important laws as it relates to the financial file of all departments and expenditures for a year," Abdul-Muttalib said in a statement to "Al-Maouma".
    Abdul-Muttalib added, "20 paragraphs in the 2021 budget still have differences between the parliamentary forces, stressing that the vote may not pass some paragraphs due to disagreements about them, including the budget of some ministries, especially the municipalities, which are very limited compared to the rest of the ministries, although they are directly responsible for the services file in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] “.
    The House of Representatives decided to hold a session next Saturday to settle the budget law due to sharp disagreements about some paragraphs, including Kurdistan's entitlements. End / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 8:17 pm