Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political analysis: The strategic dialogue will be a gateway to the perpetuation of the American pre

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political analysis: The strategic dialogue will be a gateway to the perpetuation of the American pre Empty Political analysis: The strategic dialogue will be a gateway to the perpetuation of the American pre

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Mar 2021, 8:20 am

Political analysis: The strategic dialogue will be a gateway to the perpetuation of the American presence in Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Political analyst Saad Muhammad al-Kaabi said that the strategic dialogue that will take place between Baghdad and Washington in the coming period is nothing but a gateway to the perpetuation of the American presence in Iraq, pointing to the importance of setting certain points that ensure the exit of all foreign forces from the country .
    Al-Kaabi said, "Parliament voted to completely remove foreign forces from Iraq, and with this, the people said their word to reject any foreign presence on the country's territory ."
    He added, "The demand of the people must be taken seriously by the government, so that its dialogue with the American side will lead to the removal of all foreign forces from Iraq ."
    He indicated that “the strategic dialogue to be held in the coming period with the American side is nothing but a gateway to legitimize the American presence in Iraq and maintain it in the interest of Washington, which will be followed by Iraqi popular and political rejection and may lead to an unfortunate outcome, which is what makes it imperative for the government to settle the matter and set points with the parties. Political policy to ensure full sovereignty.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 7:23 pm