Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: Approving the budget is an important step, and the crisis approach will not lead us to a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: Approving the budget is an important step, and the crisis approach will not lead us to a  Empty Al-Kazemi: Approving the budget is an important step, and the crisis approach will not lead us to a

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Apr 2021, 8:03 am

Al-Kazemi: Approving the budget is an important step, and the crisis approach will not lead us to a conclusion

•  Time: 04/01/2021 00:02:18

•  Read: 3,172 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Policy: Al Furat News} The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, described the House of Representatives ’approval of the federal budget for 2021 as an" important step. "
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Kazemi said, in a tweet on {Twitter} that: "Parliament's approval of the federal budget is an important step forward despite the remarks, and evidence that solidarity work is what achieves progress and stability. The
    approach of clash and crises will not lead us to a conclusion, so let us start working in the service of our people."
    He pointed out that: "He looks forward to completing the legislative framework for the elections by ratifying the Federal Court Law."
    The House of Representatives voted in its continuous session until late Wednesday night, on the Federal Budget Law of the Republic of Iraq for the year 2021 in general.
    He also voted to dissolve himself on 10/7/2021, and that the elections will be held on 10/10/2021.
    Wafa Al-Fatlawi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 11:25 pm