Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The US Embassy: We are working with our Iraqi partners to revive the economy and ensure safety

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The US Embassy: We are working with our Iraqi partners to revive the economy and ensure safety Empty The US Embassy: We are working with our Iraqi partners to revive the economy and ensure safety

Post by Rocky Thu 13 May 2021, 6:52 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - IQ  
    The US Embassy in Baghdad said, Thursday (May 13, 2021) that it is working with Iraqi partners to revive the economy and ensure safety.
    "On behalf of President (Biden), Secretary (Blinken), Ambassador (Tueller) and the American people, I wish a blessed Eid to the Iraqi people," the embassy’s congratulatory text stated.
    And he added: "We in the United States mission in Iraq are aware that Iraq faces a number of difficult challenges, just as many countries do," indicating, "as the Corona pandemic continues to cast a heavy shadow over the entire world, disturbing our lives and business, and many will celebrate this occasion without Their families. "
    "We are working with our Iraqi partners to help ensure that Iraqis feel safe in their homeland as well as revitalize the economy," he said.
    He continued, "Nevertheless, there are still reasons to feel hopeful and celebrate the occasion of the blessed Eid al-Fitr. Through the US-Iraqi partnership, we move forward together. Together, we are making progress in the fight against Corona virus. Together, we are working to repair what has been affected by ISIS and help the displaced in Returning to their homes and together, we are looking for new ways to develop the Iraqi economy and face the challenges of climate change. "
    He added, "There is a lot of work to be done, but we have come a long way and the United States remains committed to our partnership with the Iraqi people as we work towards our common goal of a secure, stable and prosperous Iraq."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 3:25 pm