Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary oil calls on the government to agree with Saudi Arabia to raise Iraq's share in OPEC

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary oil calls on the government to agree with Saudi Arabia to raise Iraq's share in OPEC Empty Parliamentary oil calls on the government to agree with Saudi Arabia to raise Iraq's share in OPEC

Post by Rocky Sun May 23, 2021 8:18 am

Parliamentary oil calls on the government to agree with Saudi Arabia to raise Iraq's share in OPEC

•  Time: 05/23/2021 10:40:20

•  Read: 1,924 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economical: Al Furat News} The Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee affirmed that Iraq could agree with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to raise the quantities of oil exported through "OPEC" after the reduction of its share during the past year.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Committee member Ghaleb Muhammad Ali said in a press statement, "Any economic agreement that takes place in the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries" OPEC "is in the interest of Iraq, as it is one of the countries with a rentier economy and that 97 percent of it depends on exporting oil.
    He continued, "Any increase in the price of oil, even if one dollar, affects positively the economy in the country, as it now exports more than 3,250 thousand barrels, and revenues can increase," noting that "Iraq is one of the countries that has committed to reducing its share of the exported crude oil." . 
    He stressed that "Iraq, represented by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and the Minister of Oil, should discuss raising its share of oil exports with neighboring countries or an agreement with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which has an influential decision in the organization," noting that "this increase can transfer Iraq in a qualitative manner during the next stage as it is." He suffers from security and economic problems.

Forgiveness Al-Khalidi 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:20 am