Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A local official: Al-Baghdadi Christians gave 24 hours to leave Nineveh and his followers looted the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A local official: Al-Baghdadi Christians gave 24 hours to leave Nineveh and his followers looted the Empty A local official: Al-Baghdadi Christians gave 24 hours to leave Nineveh and his followers looted the

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Jul 2014, 10:49 am

A local official: Al-Baghdadi Christians gave 24 hours to leave Nineveh and his followers looted their property and possessions

Fri Jul 18 2014 21:59 | (Voice of Iraq)

Sumerian News / Baghdad

The chairman of the Council of attribution or Rabiein Zuhair al-Chalabi, said Friday that the leader of the "Daash" Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi gave to Christians on Saturday to leave the province or killed, which pointed out that his followers looted their property and possessions.

Chalabi said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "the leader of al Daash terrorist Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi issued a statement gave the Christians until the day on Saturday to leave the province of Nineveh," he said, adding that "the organization Daash better, earlier, Christians among announce their Islam or pay tribute. "

Chalabi added that "elements Daash prevented Christians from taking anything of their money or their property," pointing out that "the militants Daash looted and the theft of the money and property."

Chalabi pointed out that "Christians have already begun to leave Mosul," calling "the concerned authorities to pay attention to the suffering of the children of the Christian component of injustice and aggression and save this important segment."

The UN High Commissioner for Human Rights in Iraq revealed, in (June 20, 2014), for the organization, "Daash" imposing tribute to the Christian citizens in Mosul, in an attempt to pressure them and expelled from the city, calling on the government and the international community to put an end to it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:27 am