Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament: No passage to amend the Personal Status Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament: No passage to amend the Personal Status Law Empty Parliament: No passage to amend the Personal Status Law

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Jul 2021, 6:48 am

Parliament: No passage to amend the Personal Status Law

•  Time: 07/13/2021 08:22:23

•  Reading: 429 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Parliamentary Legal Committee ruled out the approval of the amendment of Article 57 of the Personal Status Law, which sparked controversy in the recent period, indicating that the discussion of this law was postponed due to the disagreement within the committee.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A member of the Legal Committee Rashid Al-Azzawi confirmed, in a press interview, that "the amendment of Article 57 of the Personal Status Law has become a controversial subject inside and outside Parliament," noting that "the amendment should be for the benefit of the child, not the custodian."
    And he added, I tend to “give the judge the authority to know where the child’s interest is, because we see the children, some of whom are wronged by their father and some by the mother, especially if the mother is not married. Therefore, we tend to amend the article by giving the social researcher and the judge, who are the ones who assess the circumstances of each case, so that the custodian is either The father or the mother or not both if they are not qualified and the state is responsible for the child.
    He explained, "The custody of the mother should not be absolute, but rather set at a time that may be 15 years or 7 years. All these matters, except for custody, should be left to the judge, and he is the one who assesses the situation in favor of the mother or father."
    Al-Azzawi continued, "The committee postponed the discussion of this amendment, due to the large number of objections by the members of the committee to Article 57," ruling out that "it will be passed during this session."
    Forgiveness of Lights 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 1:42 pm