Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliament decides to postpone the election of the presidency to the last paragraphs of the meeting

chouchou
    chouchou

Parliament decides to postpone the election of the presidency to the last paragraphs of the meeting Empty Parliament decides to postpone the election of the presidency to the last paragraphs of the meeting

Post by chouchou Wed 23 Jul 2014, 5:50 am

The House voted, at its Wednesday, to defer the election of the President of the Republic paragraph to the last agenda of today's meeting.

[ltr]According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "the parliament voted to convert the second paragraph of the election of the President of the Republic to the last paragraph of the agenda after a request from several blocks for the purpose of completing the discussion."[/ltr]

[ltr]"The President of the Council, Salim al followed a statement on behalf of Parliament to express its solidarity with the Iraqi parliament full of the Palestinian people over the Israeli aggression."[/ltr]

[ltr]The House of Representatives held its afternoon after delayed for hours due to the background of a series of meetings to resolve the name of the candidate for the presidential post amid reports about the intention of the Kurdistan Alliance, chairman of the parliament to postpone the hearing today to tomorrow, Thursday, to resolve the candidate.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliament decides to postpone the election of the presidency to the last paragraphs of the meeting Empty Re: Parliament decides to postpone the election of the presidency to the last paragraphs of the meeting

Post by wciappetta Wed 23 Jul 2014, 6:35 am

The President of the Council, Salim al followed a statement on behalf of Parliament to express its solidarity with the Iraqi parliament full of the Palestinian people over the Israeli aggression.

They're still part of the dumb [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] society ...

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 10:22 pm