Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq raises its oil production, including the flows of the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq raises its oil production, including the flows of the Kurdistan Region Empty Iraq raises its oil production, including the flows of the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:36 am

[size=30]Iraq raises its oil production, including the flows of the Kurdistan Region[/size]
    Total Iraqi exports for the month of July increased by 0.7% to 3.344 million barrels per day 

12:12 2021/08/11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Iraq raises its oil production, including the flows of the Kurdistan Region
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Erbil (Kurdistan 24)- Iraq has raised its commitment to OPEC + quotas to 0.7%, according to the latest survey by Standard & Poor's Global Platts International, an international energy company.
    The company said in its latest report, that Iraq's oil production, including flows from the Kurdistan Region, rose 0.6% on a monthly basis in July. And she added, "Iraq, the second largest producer in OPEC, produced 3.886 million barrels per day on average in July, compared to 3.862 million barrels per day in June, with an increase of 0.6%."
    Iraq's share of OPEC + rose to 4.016 million barrels per day in July from 3.954 million barrels per day in June, as OPEC + continued to raise the production ceiling. She added that "the total Iraqi exports for the month of July increased by 0.7% to 3.344 million barrels per day. It indicated that" the domestic use, which includes burning crude oil and operating refineries, decreased by 17.5% to 501 thousand barrels per day."
    Iraq is one of the five countries that negotiated a higher baseline for its quota, which will rise from 4.653 million barrels per day until April 2022 to 4.803 million barrels per day as of May 2022.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:37 am