Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Has France guaranteed its share of Iraq's investments?!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Has France guaranteed its share of Iraq's investments?! Empty Has France guaranteed its share of Iraq's investments?!

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Sep 2021, 7:49 am

[size=32]Has France guaranteed its share of Iraq's investments?![/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Monday 06 September 2021 at 14:20 pm (views 61)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad/Sky Press

The Iraqi Ministry of Oil signed a contract with the French company "Total" worth 27 billion dollars, to implement four projects in the field of gas and electric power.

In a statement to reporters on the sidelines of the contract signing in Baghdad, Iraqi Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar said that "the French oil company will provide two billion dollars to build gas station facilities in the south," noting that "a third of the investment funds will be spent during the next seven years."

Will this contract lead to a quantum leap in the Iraqi energy field?

On this subject, the guest of the “Where is the Truth” program on Radio “Sputnik”, the economic expert, Dr. Haider Asfour, says:

Asfour continued by saying, "Iraq occupies the second place in oil reserves, and countries are racing to obtain this reserve, especially since the less oil, the higher its value, and Iraq's openness to Western countries and its neighbors leads to intense competition between countries and companies."

Asfour added, "Oil and politics are two sides of the same coin, and I do not think that the United States opposes this contract with France, as the latter is a member of the American alliance, as many countries participate in alliances in order to obtain certain interests."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 1:24 pm