Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Service Council clarifies the mechanism for calculating the grades of the employment form

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Service Council clarifies the mechanism for calculating the grades of the employment form Empty The Service Council clarifies the mechanism for calculating the grades of the employment form

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Oct 2021, 7:03 am

[size=52]The Service Council clarifies the mechanism for calculating the grades of the employment form[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Federal Service Council revealed the mechanism for calculating the degrees of the employment form for applicants on the appointment forms for the supporting colleges. The official spokesman of the Federal Public Service Council, Wissam Al-Lahibi, said, in a statement, that “due to the receipt of many questions and inquiries to the technical support team for receiving complaints and obstacles for applicants on the appointment forms for the supporting colleges, the mechanism in place in calculating the differentiation degrees was based on a decision taken. by the Service Board, and specify these scores in the application form.
    Al-Luhaibi explained, “The council will choose the highest grade rate from the differentiation form, for the purpose of moving to the second stage of the employment program, which is the stage of electronic testing and announcing the names,” noting that “anyone who has an objection to the result of his form can submit an objection request to the committee.” competent authority for the purpose of objectively examining this objection.”
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:47 am