Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi directs to follow up the investigations to arrest the perpetrators of the Al-Rashad incide

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi directs to follow up the investigations to arrest the perpetrators of the Al-Rashad incide Empty Al-Kazemi directs to follow up the investigations to arrest the perpetrators of the Al-Rashad incide

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Nov 2021, 6:23 am

[size=52]Al-Kazemi directs to follow up the investigations to arrest the perpetrators of the Al-Rashad incident[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Yesterday, Sunday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi praised the patience of the families of the martyrs of the cowardly terrorist attack in Al-Rashad village in Diyala governorate last month and the wisdom of the martyrs’ families, and their suppression of sectarian strife, in order to miss the opportunity of the criminal hands trying to tamper with the security of Diyala
    And its generous people.
    A statement by the Prime Minister's Media Office stated that Al-Kazemi, during his meeting with the families of the martyrs, expressed his "pride and appreciation for the positions of all the people of Muqdadiya, who showed solidarity with the families of the martyrs in an honorable position, expressing the cohesion and depth of the people of the province."
    connections between them.”
    According to the statement, the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces directed the security services to “vigorously follow up the investigations in order to reach and complete the results, and to arrest the perpetrators and bring them to justice, to obtain a just retribution.”
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 2:22 am