Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies three factors that strengthened the financial reserve in the Central

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies three factors that strengthened the financial reserve in the Central  Empty Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies three factors that strengthened the financial reserve in the Central

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Jan 2022, 7:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - INA - Nassar Al-Hajj,
    the financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, identified today, Saturday, three factors that contributed to strengthening the financial reserves in the Central Bank of Iraq, while confirming the success of the government's economic policy in the year 2021. 
    Salih told the Iraqi News Agency (INA): "These factors are the good disposal of public finances, as well as the good management of the economy and its external payments, as well as the management of the oil sector in conjunction with the rise in oil prices," noting that "these factors contributed to strengthening the financial reserve and helped develop the Central Bank's reserves at an almost efficient level." 
    He pointed out that "the Central Bank currently enjoys reserves at the level of efficiency with regard to its ratio to wasteful debt, its ratio to the money supply, and its ratio to Iraq's other foreign obligations, as the balance of payments is almost all in a positive situation," stressing "the success of the government's economic policy in year 2012".
    A senior source in the Central Bank of Iraq had confirmed earlier that Iraq's reserves of hard currency had risen to 64 billion dollars due to the rise in the oil markets.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 3:56 am