Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politicians: We Do Not Need The American Presence.. What The Government Did Was Just Change Addresse

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politicians: We Do Not Need The American Presence.. What The Government Did Was Just Change Addresse Empty Politicians: We Do Not Need The American Presence.. What The Government Did Was Just Change Addresse

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jan 2022, 6:29 am

[size=38]Politicians: We Do Not Need The American Presence.. What The Government Did Was Just Change Addresses
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/07/2022 | 8:13 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    Political parties confirmed that the security forces do not need an American presence on the land of Iraq, pointing out that the parliament said its word rejecting the foreign presence, while what happened was just a change in the address of the presence.
    A member of the Sadiqoun bloc, Ahmed Ali, told Al-Maalouma, "The House of Representatives in its previous session decided to end the foreign presence inside Iraq. The implementation by the government has no validity on the ground, and these forces still maintain the same numbers and weapons, and what happened is just a change of addresses."
    On the other hand, the winning representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Madiha Al-Moussawi, confirmed to Al-Maalouma, that "the government cannot decide the continuation of foreign forces in Iraq, after Parliament said its speech rejecting the presence of these forces, in addition to the fact that the security services do not need them."
    On the other hand, a member of the Political Bureau of the Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq movement, Saad al-Saadi, told Al-Maalouma that “the Islamic resistance has communicated with the American forces in all languages ​​to get out of Iraq at the specified time, but it refused to leave except in a horizontal manner,” explaining that “the language of weapons is one of the You are speaking now." finished 25

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:24 am