Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maamouri: 4 American Goals Behind Creating The “Syrian Terror”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maamouri: 4 American Goals Behind Creating The “Syrian Terror” Empty Al-Maamouri: 4 American Goals Behind Creating The “Syrian Terror”

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jan 2022, 6:32 am

[size=38]Al-Maamouri: 4 American Goals Behind Creating The “Syrian Terror”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/07/2022 | 11:57 AM
    [/size]

Information/ Baghdad
    Member of the Coordination Framework, Jabbar Al-Maamouri, confirmed, on Friday, the presence of 4 American targets behind the creation of the Syrian terror, indicating that Baghdad's security is threatened due to the ISIS presence on the Iraqi-Syrian border.
    In an interview with Al-Mamouri, Al-Maamouri said, "The birth of the Syrian Al-Hol camp, which includes the largest extremist human mass in the world, was not a coincidence, but according to a planned agenda by the White House intelligence in order to create a focus that threatens the stability of the Middle East region and forms bayonets in the side. Several countries, including Iraq.
    Al-Maamouri added, “The four American goals behind creating the Syrian al-Hol camp are to preserve the remnants of ISIS from eliminating it after the liberation of Iraqi cities and the perpetuation of the momentum of extremist ideology, in addition to making the camp the largest point of attraction, recruitment and education for new generations, especially since it includes 20 Arab and foreign nationalities in addition to Preparing terrorists and pushing them to infiltrate Iraq or any other countries to carry out terrorist attacks targeting security and stability.
    He pointed out that "Iraq will not be safe as long as the Syrian Al-Hol camp exists and includes thousands of hardened terrorists."
    The Syrian al-Hol camp was established a few years ago, and it includes the families of ISIS terrorist leaders and supporters, mostly.” Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:23 am