Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bitcoin Regains Strength And Records The Highest Rise In A Month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bitcoin Regains Strength And Records The Highest Rise In A Month Empty Bitcoin Regains Strength And Records The Highest Rise In A Month

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Feb 2022, 3:29 pm

Bitcoin Regains Strength And Records The Highest Rise In A Month
    02/07/2022

Bitcoin Regains Strength And Records The Highest Rise In A Month 1-1499607

Earth News/ A necessary recovery, recorded by the Bitcoin currency in its market value, after months of the collapse that began last November.
    And Bitcoin recorded its highest level in four weeks, on Monday, with a rise of 4.43 percent, to 44 thousand and 298 dollars.
    Bitcoin's rally above the technical mark came in higher momentum, amid a "better-than-expected" US jobs report on Friday, on the heels of strong earnings from Amazon.
    Bitcoin has lost more than 50 percent of its value since its record high in November.
    Bitcoin's drop since its November high has wiped out more than $600 billion from its market capitalization, and lost more than $1 trillion from the overall crypto market.
    https://earthiq.news/archives/23996

Current date/time is Mon 23 Sep 2024, 8:39 pm