Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentarian directs 500 books to government departments in 5 days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentarian directs 500 books to government departments in 5 days Empty A parliamentarian directs 500 books to government departments in 5 days

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Feb 2022, 5:23 am

[size=52]A parliamentarian directs 500 books to government departments in 5 days[/size]

[size=45]The first deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament, Hakim al-Zamili, said that in five days, one of the representatives sent 500 books to state departments.[/size]
    [size=45]Hakim Al-Zamili indicated that there should be coordination between the House of Representatives and the Presidency of the House of Representatives regarding dealing with the executive authority.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Zamili added that the representative sent, in five days, 500 letters to various state departments, requesting data related to contracts, staff appointments, projects, and others, but Al-Zamili did not provide any information about the intended representative.[/size]
    [size=45]After these statements by the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, attention was focused on the representative of the state of law, Alia Nassif, who denied that she had directed 500 books to government departments, and said that she had contacted the governor of Al-Zamili and inquired about him, and the latter told her that what was meant was a representative from Basra Governorate.[/size]
    [size=45]The female representatives from Basra Governorate are: Hanan Khudair Al-Busaimi from the Sadrist Bloc, Mayada Ghazi Al-Kaabi from the Sadrist Bloc, Intisar Hassan Al-Jazaery from the Al-Fateh Alliance, Zahra Hamza Ali from the My National Movement, Amal Tuma Al-Bairi from the Sadrist Bloc, and Suhaila Awfi Abdulhassan from the Sadrist Bloc.[/size]
    [size=45]Earlier, the independent MP (Hadi Hassan Al-Salami) prepared on his first day in the House of Representatives (January 10, 2022) and within hours, 40 books and addressed them to government institutions.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:56 am