Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Statistics: 74 judges have been killed in Iraq since 2003

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Statistics: 74 judges have been killed in Iraq since 2003 Empty Statistics: 74 judges have been killed in Iraq since 2003

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Feb 2022, 8:45 am

[size=45]Statistics: 74 judges have been killed in Iraq since 2003
    36 minutes ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Local statistics revealed that 74 judges have been killed in Iraq since 2003, all of them specialized in corruption and terrorism cases, in addition to drugs.
    The statistics confirmed that the judicial authority in the governorates is afraid of approaching the files in which these mafias are involved, especially since many judges and members of the investigative committees were subjected to threats that forced them to leave follow-up large files.
    Observers called on the government to respond to the targeting of the judicial institution through a broad war on organized gangs and to deter them by force of the state and weapons.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:27 am