Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Division And Integration.. The Head Of Tasmeem Alliance Talks To (Earth News) About The Formation Of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Division And Integration.. The Head Of Tasmeem Alliance Talks To (Earth News) About The Formation Of Empty Division And Integration.. The Head Of Tasmeem Alliance Talks To (Earth News) About The Formation Of

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Mar 2022, 4:53 am

Division And Integration.. The Head Of Tasmeem Alliance Talks To (Earth News) About The Formation Of Parliamentary Committees
    10/03/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Head of Tasmeem Alliance, Representative Amer Al-Fayez, spoke today, Thursday, about the formation of parliamentary committees and their work in the current parliamentary session.
    In an interview with Earth News, the winner said, "With regard to the permanent committees, in this session, some committees were merged and other committees were separated, based on the requirements of the stage."
    The winner added that, "for example, the Oil and Energy Committee was divided into two committees due to the breadth of its work and for the purpose of focusing on the details of each file to turn into the Oil and Gas Committee, and the Energy and Electricity Committee to accommodate the number of deputies and each deputy plays his role."
    He pointed out that "some committees were merged due to the lack of desire of the deputies to fill these vacancies, in addition to the fact that the committee itself was merged for the purpose of reducing the number of deputies to be distributed among the committees that were separated."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:53 am