Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Matalibi: The Money Of The “Cost Of Living” Grant Is Stacked In The Banks, And There Are No Justi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Matalibi: The Money Of The “Cost Of Living” Grant Is Stacked In The Banks, And There Are No Justi Empty Al-Matalibi: The Money Of The “Cost Of Living” Grant Is Stacked In The Banks, And There Are No Justi

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Mar 2022, 5:35 am

[size=38]Al-Matalibi: The Money Of The “Cost Of Living” Grant Is Stacked In The Banks, And There Are No Justifications For Delaying Its Disbursement
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    03/21/2022 | 6:08 PM
    [/size]

information / special
    On Monday, the independent politician Saad Al-Muttalibi criticized the Al-Kazemi government for delaying the payment of the high-price grant and not distributing it so far to citizens, stressing that the money is stacked in government banks and there are no justifications for delaying it.
    Al-Mutalibi said in a statement to the “Information” agency, that “the government put the citizen in a price crisis as a result of raising the exchange rate of the dollar, and the 100,000 grant in the cost of living is a duty on the government, not from him, and it must be distributed to the citizen.”
    He added that "the state's money is stacked inside the banks, especially after the rise in crude oil prices, and there are no justifications for not disbursing the grant to citizens as soon as possible."
    He pointed out, "the need for quick and effective solutions by the government to get the citizen out of the current crisis, control the markets, and punish traders and price manipulators."
    The Council of Ministers had voted, earlier, to approve a government grant of (100) thousand dinars (the cost of living) for retirees, employees, social welfare, and those with no income, according to certain instructions.

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:20 pm