Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Source: There Is No Accurate Number For The Number Of Deputies Inside The Parliament B

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Source: There Is No Accurate Number For The Number Of Deputies Inside The Parliament B Empty Parliamentary Source: There Is No Accurate Number For The Number Of Deputies Inside The Parliament B

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Mar 2022, 5:35 am

Parliamentary Source: There Is No Accurate Number For The Number Of Deputies Inside The Parliament Building At The Moment
    03/26/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ An informed parliamentary source confirmed, today, Saturday, that there is no accurate figure for the number of deputies inside the parliament building.
    The source told Earth News, "All news that talks about the number of quorum currently in Parliament are inaccurate, as there are no accurate figures about the number of deputies who are currently in the parliament building."
    He added, "The deputies did not enter the session hall, until they were counted accurately."
    And the Earth News correspondent reported, earlier today, that deputies of the Sadrist bloc, the Sovereignty Alliance, and representatives of the Democratic Party had arrived at the parliament building.
    The House of Representatives was scheduled to hold its fourth session at 11 am this morning, whose agenda includes the election of a President of the Republic.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:42 am