Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Framework Sets Its Conditions For The Opposition And Affirms: The Partners Are Not Reassured!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Framework Sets Its Conditions For The Opposition And Affirms: The Partners Are Not Reassured! Empty The Framework Sets Its Conditions For The Opposition And Affirms: The Partners Are Not Reassured!

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:33 am

[size=38]The Framework Sets Its Conditions For The Opposition And Affirms: The Partners Are Not Reassured!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/16/2022 | 11:01 AM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad: The
    representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Rafiq Al-Salihi, confirmed, on Saturday, that the coordinating framework will not be afraid of going to the opposition, but it is not reassuring for the partners of the tripartite alliance from targeting the forces of the framework and weakening the largest component.
    . Al-Salihi said in a statement to "The Information", that "real democracy is based on the presence of loyalty and opposition, but the current situation in Iraq does not allow this as long as there are political conflicts and attempts to single out the rule and exploit positions." In the interest of the parties, not the general interests of the Iraqi people.”
    He added that "the forces of the coordination framework with the idea of ​​malls and the opposition, but they have real fears of exploiting the political majority to rule by targeting it and using a policy to twist arms, break the other and weaken the larger component, and this is what is happening now, as the political majority has taken over most of the main parliamentary committees within the House of Representatives."
    Al-Salihi explained, “One of the conditions of the opposition is to assign the presidency of the parliamentary committees to the opposition bloc so that it is able to effectively monitor the government.” Ended / 25 AD.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:18 pm