Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former MP: The Political Forces Have No Choice But To Sit Down And Reach An Understanding To Address

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former MP: The Political Forces Have No Choice But To Sit Down And Reach An Understanding To Address Empty Former MP: The Political Forces Have No Choice But To Sit Down And Reach An Understanding To Address

Post by Rocky Sun 01 May 2022, 6:17 am

Former MP: The Political Forces Have No Choice But To Sit Down And Reach An Understanding To Address The Blockage
    01/05/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The former deputy, Hassan Fadam, said today, Sunday, that the political forces have no choice but to sit down and reach an understanding to address the ongoing political impasse.
    Fadaam told Earth News, "After the delay in forming the government and electing a president, and the political process reaching a state of blockage and stagnation, I think that the political forces have no choice but to sit down and understand each other and compromise between them and be in the middle in order to develop real solutions for the country." “.
    He added, "It is not possible for the situation to continue in this case. There is no choice for the political forces but to sit in the interest of the country and the people, in the midst of their eyes, giving up their hard-line positions and reaching solutions, and this is what we said from the beginning after the election results were announced directly. The talk was that the results of the elections would It puts nerves in the state and stops the political process unless there is an early remedy and understanding between the political leaders.”
    He continued, “The people said their word in the elections, and the main role of the people in participation and non-participation ended. It also gave its position, but the role remains today for the political forces and political leaders to give priority to the country’s interest over regional and factional interests, and they have to look at Iraq’s interest first and proceed in understanding among themselves and finding solutions real and radical.”
    And he supported, “As for prosthetic solutions, I think they will bring us back to the same crisis, and there will be no development in political work unless there are real solutions that are built on moving the country to safety,” expecting that “the coming period will be a serious movement from all political forces.” Mutual concessions in positions until they reach a solution. I think that the post-Eid relief of the political situation and that they proceed to form a government because the Iraqis have no choice but to reach an understanding among themselves.
    The political process is witnessing a state of stagnation due to the political forces' failure to agree on a common mechanism to form a government.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:31 am