Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bitcoin is heading to its lowest level in a year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bitcoin is heading to its lowest level in a year Empty Bitcoin is heading to its lowest level in a year

Post by Rocky Mon 09 May 2022, 9:01 am

Bitcoin is heading to its lowest level in a year

Economy News - Baghdad
    The value of many digital currencies fell during trading today, Monday, as the value of "Bitcoin" fell by 2.7%, according to the newspaper "Bloomberg".

The value of the world's largest digital currency (Bitcoin) decreased by 2.7% today, and was traded at $ 33,531 as of 10:28 am in London, while the value of the second largest currency, "Ether", declined by 4.6%, according to the newspaper "Bloomberg".

Bloomberg reported that most major cryptocurrencies came under pressure over the weekend and the pessimistic mood moved into Monday, noting that stocks fell in Asia and Europe, with the Nikkei down 2.5% and the Stoxx Europe 600 down 1.2%.

Rising interest rates are causing retail and institutional investors to stop thinking about the prospects for the cryptocurrency market, according to Edul Patel, CEO of Mudrex, an algorithm-based crypto investment platform. Next, he said, adding that Bitcoin could test the $30,000 level, as it will reach its lowest level since July 2021 if it drops below $32,970.

And “Bloomberg” explained that the decline of “Bitcoin” is compared to 27% in 2022 with a decline of more than 10% in global bonds and stocks, and 2.5% progress in gold.
    https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=27911

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:10 am