Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy calls for an end to the work with the presence of several parties under one control

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy calls for an end to the work with the presence of several parties under one control Empty A deputy calls for an end to the work with the presence of several parties under one control

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Jun 2022, 5:25 am

[size=35][size=35]A deputy calls for an end to the work with the presence of several parties under one control[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-06-02 | 16:24
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

A member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, Ali Al-Saadi, called on Thursday to end the work with the presence of several parties under one control.

Al-Saadi said in a statement on the sidelines of a visit to the headquarters of the Joint Operations Command, "The need to reduce the number of protections and columns for ministers, security and military leaders and all officials, and to benefit from these numbers and supply them to the rest of the holding units."

Al-Saadi called to "end the work with the presence of several security and military agencies in one control and work to link them to a governance system for the intersection of information," calling also to "end the militarization of society and reduce military manifestations within cities."

"This is what will be worked on in the next few days," he added.

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 12:19 pm