Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Speaker: The file of the occupation of Mosul is ongoing and has not been closed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Speaker: The file of the occupation of Mosul is ongoing and has not been closed Empty Deputy Speaker: The file of the occupation of Mosul is ongoing and has not been closed

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jun 2022, 5:05 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Deputy Speaker: The file of the occupation of Mosul is ongoing and has not been closed[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Yesterday, Saturday, Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Shakhwan Abdullah Ahmed, said that the file of the fall of the city of Mosul exists and has not been closed.
    A statement from his office stated, “Abdullah recalled the passage of eight years since the fall of Nineveh Governorate and the tragic tragedy of Speicher’s crime at the hands of terrorist gangs of ISIS in June of the year 2014, and the horrific tragedies and crimes that occurred against our people in many regions of Iraq, which resulted in the death, injury and absence of Tens of thousands of civilians and the displacement of millions of cities.”
    He added, "Unfortunately, most of the accused are still at large without accountability or retribution, and we will work to activate the recommendations of the Parliamentary Investigative Committee that was formed in 2014 after the events in Mosul, and this file still exists and has not been closed." Abdullah renewed his demand to “compensate the families of the martyrs and their families, provide basic services to the liberated areas, and secure the return of the displaced to their homes.”
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:20 pm