Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Social Fund for Development targets 500 Iraqi villages

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fund - The Social Fund for Development targets 500 Iraqi villages Empty The Social Fund for Development targets 500 Iraqi villages

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Jun 2022, 5:49 am

[size=30]The Social Fund for Development targets 500 Iraqi villages

2022-06-13
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

The Ministry of Planning revealed that it aims to develop 500 villages in the Social Fund for Development, while indicating that the first phase of the fund is operating with a loan of 300 million dollars.

Ministry spokesman Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi said in a statement that "the aim of the Social Fund for Development is to provide basic services to residents of poor areas," noting that "those services are represented in implementing projects for water, electricity, schools, roads, and others."

He added that "the local community determines the priorities of each poor area," noting that "the ministry has formed (community mobilization) teams in each governorate to visit the poorest areas and find out the priorities of each of them in terms of services."

Al-Hindawi indicated that "during the first phase, 60 projects were implemented in the governorates of Dohuk, Salah al-Din and Muthanna," noting that "there are 500 targeted villages that the fund will include in its projects."

Al-Hindawi explained that “the work will be in phases. The first phase of the fund is working with a loan amount of $300 million, which the ministry obtained from the World Bank,” noting that “the idea of ​​the project is based on three levels, the first is the implementation of service projects and the second is capacity development, and the third is On the basis of improving the standard of living through loans that will be granted to the poor according to specific mechanisms.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 6:34 pm