Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politician: The Trio Will Not Return Even If The Sadrist Bloc Retracts The Resignations Of Its Deput

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politician: The Trio Will Not Return Even If The Sadrist Bloc Retracts The Resignations Of Its Deput Empty Politician: The Trio Will Not Return Even If The Sadrist Bloc Retracts The Resignations Of Its Deput

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jun 2022, 5:30 am

[size=38]Politician: The Trio Will Not Return Even If The Sadrist Bloc Retracts The Resignations Of Its Deputies
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/15/2022 | 1:09 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad:
    The political analyst Kazem Al-Hajj confirmed, on Wednesday, that the political map has changed in light of the decision of the Sadrist bloc’s deputies to resign, and that the tripartite alliance will not return even if the Sadrist bloc retracts the resignations of its deputies.
    Al-Hajj said in a statement to / the information /, that “the meeting that will be held in Al-Hanana, today, in the presence of the resigned representatives of the bloc and the leaders of the Sadrist movement, will finally decide the position of the Sadrist bloc, either to retreat from The decision to resign or leave the legislative work completely.”
    He added, "Even if the current decides to return to Parliament, the tripartite alliance has ended and will not return, and this was confirmed by the Second Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Shkhwan Abdullah, in a press statement that the tripartite alliance has ended and will not return."
    Al-Hajj pointed out that "the political map has completely changed after the decision to resign from the Sadrist bloc's representatives." finished / 25 AD

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:22 pm