Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's oil exports to America amounted to nearly 10 million barrels in a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's oil exports to America amounted to nearly 10 million barrels in a month Empty Iraq's oil exports to America amounted to nearly 10 million barrels in a month

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Aug 2022, 5:22 am

Iraq's oil exports to America amounted to nearly 10 million barrels in a month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
     Today, Sunday, the US Energy Information Administration announced that Iraq's oil exports to America amounted to nearly 10 million barrels last July.
    The administration said in its schedule, which was reviewed by "Economy News", that "Iraq exported 9.982 million barrels of crude oil to America during the month of July, at a rate of 322 thousand barrels per day," up from the month of June, in which Iraqi oil exports to America amounted to 8.190 million. barrels at a rate of 273,000 barrels per day.
    And she added, "Iraq exported crude oil to America during the first week of July at a rate of 302 thousand barrels per day, while an average of 454 thousand barrels per day was issued in the second week, and an average of 165 thousand barrels per day was exported in the third week," noting that "the exports of the fourth week amounted to 369,000 barrels per day.
    The US Energy Information Administration stated that "Iraq ranked fourth in its exports to America during the past month, after Canada, Mexico, and Saudi Arabia, and the second Arab country after Saudi Arabia, whose exports to America reached 14 million, and 663,000 barrels per day," noting that "Canada It ranked first as the most oil-exporting country to America, followed by Mexico."

Views 102
    Added 08/07/2022 - 9:49 AM
    Update 08/07/2022 - 1:21 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:43 pm