Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

120 billion dinars to implement the population census

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

120 billion dinars to implement the population census Empty 120 billion dinars to implement the population census

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Aug 2022, 7:15 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]120 billion dinars to implement the population census[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Sunday, the Ministry of Planning revealed the most important developments related to conducting the population census that will be held next year. The ministry's spokesman, Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi, said in an interview with Al-Mada that "the Ministry of Planning continues its preparations to implement the population census, which was decided to be in the last quarter of 2023."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Hindawi added, "The ministry took it upon itself to conduct the pilot census and complete its requirements by selecting specific areas from each governorate." He pointed out that "the implementation of the pilot survey will be conducted before the end of this year, with the aim of training staff and workers on mechanisms, testing capabilities, identifying problems and challenges and working to address them." Al-Hindawi noted, "The Ministry of Planning has developed a plan to implement the population census in time and includes a set of basic activities that should be completed completely before the census is implemented." He pointed out that “the ministry has 120 counters that need training and qualification to carry out the task, as well as equipping them with tablets, because the census will be electronic, and with special specifications,” stressing the importance of “establishing a national data processing center, which will be the main hub for collecting and receiving all data.” .[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Hindawi went on to say that "the government has allocated 120 billion Iraqi dinars as a primary budget for the implementation of the population census."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 3:22 am