Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"In order to understand the world, I understand the economy." A new book by an Iraqi economist at th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"In order to understand the world, I understand the economy." A new book by an Iraqi economist at th Empty "In order to understand the world, I understand the economy." A new book by an Iraqi economist at th

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Aug 2022, 5:39 am

"In order to understand the world, I understand the economy." A new book by an Iraqi economist at the University of Bucharest

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Recently, Barnes and Noble Publishing House in Norway published a book (In order to understand the world, I understand the economy) by the Iraqi economist Dr. Nawar Al-Saadi, Professor of International Economics from the University of Bucharest, Romania and Director of the Research Center at Cihan University - Duhok.
     The book consists of three parts (409) pages, where the first part includes the basic concepts of the economy in a simplified way for all, such as: what is the macro and micro economy, trade balance and balance of payments, gross domestic product and national product, monopoly, demand and supply...etc, from Then the common economic systems such as the market economy, the traditional and the common, in addition to the most important problems that the economy deals with such as (what do we produce, how do we produce and for whom do we produce).
    The second part deals with the importance of the economy in our daily lives as individuals, such as the financial management of the family, how to start investing, how to become a good financial analyst, the role of the economy in the performance of private sector companies, and then the importance of the economy for the state at the security, political and social levels.
    As for the third part, it deals with: the global economy such as trade wars, international financial institutions, hegemony over energy, economic sanctions, financial crises, causes and solutions.
    Then the conclusion about how the economy will look like in the future and talk about (the knowledge economy) and the impact of technology and globalization, clean energy and the most important jobs threatened with extinction and what are the alternative jobs,
    What are the skills required for the upcoming job market?

The book is now available on the following global platforms:
    1. Amazon USA website at the link below:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    2. Google Books website link:
    3. British Smashwords website link:
    4. Goodreads website link:
    5. Barnes & Noble Norway website link:
    Dr. Al-Saadi has many books and research published in international scholarly journals, including the book "Globalization of the Free Economy", which achieved great success in the number of copies sold on the American Amazon website.

55 . views
    Added 08/10 2022 - 10:27 AM
    Update 08/10 2022 - 1:36 PM

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:17 am