Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Commerce reassures: There is no problem in preparing the food basket items

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Commerce reassures: There is no problem in preparing the food basket items Empty The Ministry of Commerce reassures: There is no problem in preparing the food basket items

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Sep 2022, 4:25 am

[size=46]The Ministry of Commerce reassures: There is no problem in preparing the food basket items[/size]
    Iraq
    20:47 - 09-26-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the Ministry of Commerce announced the arrival of new types of Thai rice to Iraq, and while it reassured the citizens about this type of rice, it confirmed that there are no problems with the food basket.
    The spokesman for the ministry, Muhammad Hanoun, said that "a number of ships loaded with Thai rice have arrived in the country with good quality," calling on citizens to "receive it and not believe rumors that it is invalid."
    Hannoun added, "The available rice is of the kind that is sold in the local markets," noting that "some greedy agents claim that it is invalid, and some citizens are forced not to receive it, and this is not true."
    He stressed, "Rice is one of the best international origins, as the eighth ship has now arrived, and by the end of the year the number of ships loaded with this rice will reach 11," pointing out that "
    He pointed out, "there is no problem with regard to the food basket," explaining that "the ministry moved in multiple directions with the aim of keeping Iraqis away from crises."
    He concluded, "We succeeded in this through the efforts of the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives, and the efforts of the media, which accompanied us throughout the crisis."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:00 pm