Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers directed Commerce to pay the value of the ration mat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers directed Commerce to pay the value of the ration mat Empty General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers directed Commerce to pay the value of the ration mat

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Aug 2014, 12:01 pm

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers directed Commerce to pay the value of the ration materials to non-Muslim citizens and displaced

08/28/2014 11:58 

And directed the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Commerce to pay the money value of the ration card is delivered to citizens and displaced persons. 
    reported circle of Cabinet Affairs of the Office of media and government communication, the guidance was based on the decision of the Council of Ministers in its meeting held last Tuesday, which provided for the payment of the value of card materials Altmioana to citizens and displaced persons, which had not been delivered to them during the past months of 2014, according to paragraph (1) of the Council of Ministers Resolution (285) for the year 2013. 
    Based on the decision, the Ministry of Commerce to distribute the money instead of the ration card for citizens who could not be them receiving monthly rations .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:47 pm