Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal immigration: launching a financial grant for more than 6 thousand families returning to thei

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal immigration: launching a financial grant for more than 6 thousand families returning to thei Empty Federal immigration: launching a financial grant for more than 6 thousand families returning to thei

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Oct 2022, 5:12 am

[size=46]Federal immigration: launching a financial grant for more than 6 thousand families returning to their regions[/size]
    Iraq
    15:55 - 10-06-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, the Federal Ministry of Migration and Displacement announced the launch of a new financial grant to families returning to their regions.
    The Minister of Migration and Displacement, Othman Al-Ghanimi, said, "The ministry has started launching a new financial grant amounting to one and a half million dinars, for families returning to their original areas of residence."
    He explained, "The grant included 6,666 families," stressing that "the release of these amounts came after vigorous efforts were made in order to give these families their entitlement and improve their living conditions in light of the difficult economic conditions that surround them after their return from the displacement camps."
    He stressed, "the need to expedite the completion of the transactions of the rest of the families to include them in the financial grants during the coming days, after the availability of sufficient funds for this matter."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:47 am