Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Engineers in the Ministry of Transport reveal theft of their job grades

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Engineers in the Ministry of Transport reveal theft of their job grades Empty Engineers in the Ministry of Transport reveal theft of their job grades

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:55 am

[size=35][size=35]Engineers in the Ministry of Transport reveal theft of their job grades[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Video

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-10-20 | 05:02

[/size]

Source:

Many engineers who work as a contract with the Ministry of Transport demonstrated after the ministry dismissed them from service. The demonstrators talked about thefts of their job grades.

More than three hundred engineers were subjected to theft of their job grades after they spent three years of service as contracts with the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/2065267199/%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%82%D8%A9 %D9%83%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1 %D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84/ar/]Ministry of Transport[/url], which recently dismissed them from service due to its adoption of a book containing administrative errors that includes the termination of the service of these engineers, who in turn demonstrated in front of the ministry building to obtain Their job grades and financial entitlements.

The fuse of the demonstrators' anger may intensify in the coming days, and this demonstration may turn into an open sit-in and the setting up of tents in front of the ministry building in the event that their demand is not met.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:32 am