Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Does the country have the infrastructure to establish a national telecommunications company?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Does the country have the infrastructure to establish a national telecommunications company? Empty Does the country have the infrastructure to establish a national telecommunications company?

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Dec 2022, 5:40 am

[size=38]Does the country have the infrastructure to establish a national telecommunications company?[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

December 2, 2022[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: Calls are rising for the establishment of a national telecommunications company to ensure that the citizen's needs are met and to create a real competitor to the mobile phone companies that exploit the citizen and provide services that do not live up to the levels of their large financial profits.
    The calls coincide with popular discontent from the mobile phone companies that raised the prices of calls after the immediate implementation of the decision to cancel the 20% sales tax on recharge cards.
    Observers called on the government to show more firmness towards the extortion practiced by companies against the citizen.
    In a tweet on Twitter, journalist Abbas Al-Bukhati described the policy of mobile phone companies as (claws), asking: What does it mean to reduce the price of the recharge card and increase the price per minute during a call?
    Activist Youssef Al-Faisal wrote that telephone companies demand billions of dinars for the state.
    And the Ministry of Communications confirmed, on Friday, that Internet prices are subject to a reduction, while it warned against non-compliance with the decision, calling on all supplying companies and agents to adhere to this reduction.
    Activist Firas considered that telephone companies are real colonialism in a new way, adding: I received a message imposing a new fee of 2500 upon activating the service again.
    Experts believe that the establishment of a national company results in huge financial revenues for the state treasury.
    The former Minister of Communications, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, had reported the difficulty of establishing a national telecommunications company because of Paul Bremer's decisions that prevented this.
    Follower of communications affairs, Muhammad Kamel, believes that the establishment of a national telecommunications company generates billions from the state treasury.
    However, a member of the Parliamentary Communications and Media Committee, Alaa Al-Rubaie, said in 2020 that the establishment of a national telecommunications company requires will, and the government has the infrastructure that enables it to establish the company that will end the monopoly of telecommunications companies.
    Prepared by Muhammad Al-Khafaji
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:56 am