Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy determines the mechanism for dividing the presidency of parliamentary committees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy determines the mechanism for dividing the presidency of parliamentary committees Empty A deputy determines the mechanism for dividing the presidency of parliamentary committees

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:16 am

[size=46]A deputy determines the mechanism for dividing the presidency of parliamentary committees[/size]
    Iraq
    20:39 - 2022-12-04
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, a member of the House of Representatives, Muhammad Hassan Al-Qadri, revealed the mechanism for dividing parliamentary committees between the political forces, while stressing that the next few days will witness a resolution of its file.
    Al-Qadri said, "The parliamentary committees have not yet decided on their presidency due to the changes that occurred as a result of the withdrawal of the resigned Sadrist bloc deputies, who were replaced by new members."
    He added, "There will be major changes in the parliamentary committees," pointing out that "the atmosphere is now ripe for resolving this issue."
    Regarding the mechanism for dividing the committees, Al-Qadri explained, "The division of the committees will depend on the electoral merits, that is, there will be committees headed by the Kurdish forces and other committees from the share of the Sunni component, in addition to committees headed by the Shiites."
    And the member of Parliament said,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:46 am