Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Within her ongoing activities to support care groups, the Minister of Immigration attaches great imp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Within her ongoing activities to support care groups, the Minister of Immigration attaches great imp Empty Within her ongoing activities to support care groups, the Minister of Immigration attaches great imp

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Dec 2022, 4:57 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Within her ongoing activities to support care groups, the Minister of Immigration attaches great importance to women in economic projects[/size]

[size=45]With a brief follow-up by the Minister of Migration and Displacement, Mrs. Evan Faeq Jabro, and in implementation of the National Plan 1325 (Women, Security and Peace), the Ministry, through its female cadres affiliated with the Women's Department in Nineveh Governorate, and in coordination with Zayan Health Organization, opened a project to develop livelihoods for displaced women in Nineveh.[/size]
    [size=45]Jabro said that the project aims to teach women the skills of food processing and increase their experience in producing different types, as well as guiding them on marketing methods and the mechanism of their entry into the labor market.[/size]
    [size=45]She emphasized that the Ministry carried out several activities during the last period in cooperation with various parties, and women gave great importance and a special place as they are the pillar of the family and its shield, explaining that the activities are continuing within the Ministry's plans to achieve achievement rates that raise moral and economic support for them.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 6:37 pm